Core team: 1 Project Manager, 1 Business Analyst, 2 UX/UI Designers, 8 Software Developers, 1 QA Engineer.
Technologies: Python, Django, Django REST Framework, JS, jQuery, ReactJS, HTML5, Google API (Google Maps, Google GeoEncoder), PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Celery.
doctor’s appointments per day
doctors registed to perform services
the system is being developed and improved
To create a unified document management system for the health facilities, medical laboratories and patients shared use.
The system has to provide entry, storage, and processing of patient’s medical data easily:
- EHR from admission to discharge is saved and available to all participants in the treatment process.
- Ability to integrate with pharmacy systems.
- Protection of information and personalization of all activities.
- The patient portal with such features as online appointment booking, search for medical institutions and doctors, viewing the results of medical appointments in a personal EMC and interaction with the family doctor.
- Use of digital signature (authorization of medical professionals).
A health professional’s profile
Registered as a medical professional, a user can manage its patients’ queue and house calls, look through an EHR prior to a visit, prepare an e-prescription, monitor patients among regional medical institutions.
A patient’s profile
Registered as a patient, a user can search and pick a suitable medical institution, schedule a visit to a doctor online, look through its EHR, communicate with a primary care physician.
Online doctor’s appointments
Using the system, patients can make an online appointment with their doctor, and the doctor will receive notification of future appointments.
The system uses e-signatures for authorization of the medical personnel, all documents signing and printing to prevent fraud.
Integration with other systems
The MIS could be easily integrated with pharmacy management systems to simplify the preferential medicines registration.
Connection to eHealth
It allows to perform accurate financial accounting, hospitals drug provision monitoring and to eliminate corruption schemes through the human factor
Our team developed the end-to-end cloud-based application for both patients and healthcare providers. The app has 2 types of admin dashboards with a number of features for patients and medical staff correspondingly. Each user should perform authentication with the phone number in order to access its dashboard. So all the personal information is securely stored in the cloud.
- Reduced waiting time in line, as patients will be able to book appointments in advance.
- Physician time scheduling is simplified, so the physician can concentrate on seeing each patient and devote more time to him or her.
- Reducing the number of errors when filling out forms manually.
- 24/7 access to the system.
- Making an appointment with a doctor from your personal account via the Internet.
- View the results of all hospital visits for medical care.
- Lab records and electronic prescriptions.
- Appointments for exams and consultations with specialists in one place.